How To Use Our Self-Serve Car Wash
Self-service car washes take all of the hassle out of washing your car. Why buy a lot of expensive automotive or marine cleaning products when you can just use KaBling's for a fraction of the cost?
Cheaper, more effective and the safest way to clean your vehicle; KaBling's self-service car wash provides everything you need to clean your car, boat, trailer or bike. Just drive down to 61 Cook Street, Busselton and use our state-of-the-art equipment. We have you covered.
Key benefits to choosing KaBling Car Wash:
- We provide the highest standard of Auto Wash and Self-Serve cleaning products and equipment for you to use.
- Our systems use far less water than a home wash, meaning lower costs to you, and lower impact on the environment.
- You are in control. When you're done, you can drive off with the satisfaction that your vehicle is cleaned to the highest professional standard.
- KaBling offers the fastest self-service car wash system on the market, so even if you are in a hurry this will take up way less time than a home wash.
Self Service Wash Tips
- Don't skip any features. While you may be tempted to go for the bare minimum, the best results are always achieved through being thorough. From the pre-soap to the gloss wax, these systems are designed to give your vehicle the best clean possible.
- For heavy grime and dirt, don't rely solely on the high pressure hose. By choosing all of the features available, you get better results faster.
- Rinse your vehicle thoroughly before washing. This will prevent your paint from getting scratched by heavier dirt particles, and ensure the best overall results.
- Let gravity do the work! That means work from the top down. For the best possible clean, make multiple overlapping passes.
- Don't forget your tires and engine bay! Using our engine and tire cleaner will give your vehicle that fully detailed feel. Don't let the cleaner dry! Clean one area at a time and then thoroughly rinse it with the jet hose.
- If your mats are made of rubber or vinyl, remove them from your vehicle and clean them with the hose. Obviously not a good idea if they are made of carpet, so check first!
- Add that finishing touch with a spot-free rinse. This will remove any remaining minerals so that your vehicle is sparkling clean!